"It's hard to get stranger than the Sedarises, but Slash Coleman's family could give them a run for their money."
- Backstage Magazine
“Good off-beat company.”
- Washington Post
“Laugh-out-loud funny and genuinely touching.”
- Willamette Week
“Full of charm and writing that shines.”
- Portland Mercury
An entertaining examination of the plight of an artist’s progeny.
- Kirkus Reviews
“Slash Coleman has de-gentrified my soul.”
- Gary Shteyngart, New York Times–bestselling author of Super Sad True Love Story
“Slash Coleman does justice to his subject – and then some ... by turns darkly comic, side-splittingly funny, and poignant.
- New York Journal of Books
"The Bohemian Love Diaries is a fun, raucous read by a fantastic storyteller.”
- Mishna Wolff, bestselling author of I'm Down
“It’s easy to fall in love with Coleman.”
- Ophira Eisenberg, host of NPR's Ask Me Another and author of Screw Everyone
- Mara Altman, author of Thanks for Coming